ABIIT welcomes applications from qualified students who desire an education that will enrich their lives and equip them with skills to begin productive careers and a successful future. An “open admissions” policy governs most of ABIIT’s programs. Most degree and diploma programs may commence within any given term. Applicants must complete the ABIIT Admissions Application.
All applications must have the following:
- Proof of high school graduation acceptable proof of graduation includes a standard high school diploma or a general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Proof of nationality – Passport
- Official High School Transcript
- CXC certificate
- Antigua State College Transcript and certificate
- Any other related certificate or transcript for institutions of higher learning with credits you wish to transfer to ABIIT
- Non-refundable admissions application fee of $20.00
Please be advised that all pertinent academic certificates should be presented.These should be originals or notarized copies.
Successful completion of an entrance/placement examination is required of all applicants. The Admissions Officer has the authority to waive the examination requirement of an applicant who has satisfactorily completed the minimum or equivalent of an Associate’s Degree at the post-secondary level.